Join our introductory archery class in Manhattan, NY and learn the basics of archery from certified instructors in a safe and fun environment. Book your Manhattan archery course online now!
MANHATTAN ARCHERY LANE RENTALS
Starts at the top of the hour. Please don’t be late!
- 1 Hour Lane Rental (must have taken Intro class previously)
- 2 Hours Lane Rental (must have taken Intro class previously)
- 3 Hours Lane Rental (must have taken Intro class previously)
- 4 Hours Lane Rental (must have taken Intro class previously)
Hit the Bullseye in Manhattan with an Archery Lane Rental!
Had a great Intro Class and would like to book a lane? Please fill out the form below.
We will review and email back with a link to book and pay for your lane rental.
- You must have completed the intro class at either location prior to booking a lane rental.
- If you have taken an Archery class, rent a lane!
- 1 Person/Lane
- No Eating In The Range
Our goal is to provide a fun and enjoyable archery experience for all. Arriving after the class start time and late cancellations cause disruptions by impeding our staff’s ability to ensure the class runs smoothly.
We would like to remind you of our policy regarding missed appointments, cancellations, and reschedules. This policy enables us to prepare all the equipment for the class, ensuring we start on time with respect to all guests.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Lateness Policy
- If notified more than 24 hours in advance you can be rebooked one time.
- If notified less than 24 hours of your lane time (or if you give us no notice at all), we are unable to accommodate—no reschedules, credits, or refunds.
- Lanes may be canceled and refunded or rescheduled for Private Events
As mentioned above, there are no credits, reschedules, or refunds for anyone that does not attend a scheduled class without notifying the range within the rescheduling window. If you arrive more than 5 minutes past the start of the class, you will be deemed a “No-Show.”
(It is management’s discretion to accommodate late arrivals; we will do our best to catch you up to the class if it does not disrupt other guests.)