Check out the best archery lane rental options in Brooklyn, NY. Our archery lanes are the perfect way to escape the city for some sporting fun. Book online today!
BROOKLYN INTRODUCTORY ARCHERY CLASS
One hour duration includes 20 minutes of safety and form instruction + 40 minutes of practice and a game
- Archer includes equipment rental!
Learn the Basics in our Introductory Archery Class!
Join our introductory archery class in Brooklyn, NY and learn the basics of archery from certified instructors in a safe and fun environment. Practicing archery is a fantastic way to build confidence, make new friends, and most importantly unplug from computers/tablets/video games.
The Intro Class includes the following:
- Introductory lesson
- Equipment rental (for entire visit).
- 60 minutes of line time, additional time may be purchased if available.
- If under 18 years of age, archer must have their parent or guardian present.
- Kids must be 10 years old to take a class. Under 10 years old can wait in the lounge with a supervising adult. Adults can’t take turns. One adult must watch the kid the whole time. A spectator e-wavier must be signed for the under age kid too.
- Safety First! – anyone that keeps breaking safety rules will have an arrow taken away and then may be asked to sit down.
- Required for all first time visitors
- No eating in the range. If you need a snack please go outside.
- Mask Optional For Customers
- New dates are added on an on-going basis. If you do not see the date you want, check back soon!
Our goal is to provide a fun and enjoyable archery experience for all. Arriving after the class start time and late cancellations cause disruptions by impeding our staff’s ability to ensure the class runs smoothly and is respectful of all participants’ time.
We would like to remind you of our policy regarding missed appointments, cancellations, and reschedules. This policy enables us to prepare all the equipment for the class, ensuring we start on time with respect to all guests.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Lateness Policy
There are no refunds.
Reschedules are as follows:
- No Refunds
- Keep City Delays In Mind For Travel Time
- More than 24 hour notice is a $10/pp to Reschedule
- One Reschedule Per Booking
- Less than 24 hour notice No Reschedule
- You have 6 months to reschedule from class date after that no reschedule
As mentioned above, there are no credits, reschedules, or refunds for anyone that does not attend a scheduled class without notifying the range within the rescheduling window. If you arrive more than 5 minutes past the start of the class, you will be deemed a “No-Show.”
(It is management’s discretion to accommodate late arrivals; we will do our best to catch you up to the class if it does not disrupt other guests.)