Inaugural Gotham Archery Tournament
March 24 and 25, 2018
Gotham Archery is hosting its first ever Tournament at our Brooklyn location! Join us Saturday or Sunday for a fun and friendly competition. Divisions include Olympic Recurve, Barebow, and Compound. Prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd in each division!
Participants must have their own equipment!
Entry Fee: $35
Registration deadline is March 23, 2018
Tournament starts at 9AM Saturday & Sunday. Practice lanes available first come first serve starting at 8AM.
Please arrive no later than 8:30AM to check in and set up your equipment.
Email SIGNUPGOTHAM@GMAIL.COM with any questions.
Participants Signed Up
(As of March 18, 2018 at 2:20 PM)
Alisha Faith Bhujbal
- All archers will compete at 18 meters, and can choose between a 40cm single spot or 3 spot target face.
- Participants will be shooting a 60 arrow tournament. Archers will have 2 minutes to shoot 3 arrows each end, 20 total ends for a possible score of 600.
- There will be 2 official practice ends before scoring starts.
- Shots made after the 2 minute mark will not score.
- Scoring will be done on a paper scorecard (provided), arrow line calls are made by the majority of the group. A judge can be called upon if necessary.
- Do not touch any arrow or target face until the scores have been called & recorded accurately.
- Arrow holes must be marked after scoring but before pulling.
- In the event of a bounce out, the unmarked target hole will score.
- In the event of a tied score, the winner will be decided based on number of 10’s and number of 9’s.
- Compound archers will score the inner 10 ring.
- Archer may miss up to 2 ends for equipment failure; arrows will be made up at the end.
- The maximum diameter of arrow shafts may not exceed 9.3mm.