Inaugural Gotham Archery Tournament
March 24 and 25, 2018
Gotham Archery hosted its first ever Tournament at our Brooklyn location! Turnout was a great success, thank you all for participating and congratulations to the winners in each division!
- All archers will compete at 18 meters, and can choose between a 40cm single spot or 3 spot target face.
- Participants will be shooting a 60 arrow tournament. Archers will have 2 minutes to shoot 3 arrows each end, 20 total ends for a possible score of 600.
- There will be 2 official practice ends before scoring starts.
- Shots made after the 2 minute mark will not score.
- Scoring will be done on a paper scorecard (provided), arrow line calls are made by the majority of the group. A judge can be called upon if necessary.
- Do not touch any arrow or target face until the scores have been called & recorded accurately.
- Arrow holes must be marked after scoring but before pulling.
- In the event of a bounce out, the unmarked target hole will score.
- In the event of a tied score, the winner will be decided based on number of 10’s and number of 9’s.
- Compound archers will score the inner 10 ring.
- Archer may miss up to 2 ends for equipment failure; arrows will be made up at the end.