August 30th To November 15th, 2023
The Gotham Archery Fall League 2023 will run at our Brooklyn location for 12 weeks starting Wednesday, August 30th at 7 p.m. It will run for a total of 12 weeks consisting of 2 weeks for handicap and team selection, and 10 weeks of scoring. We will be able to accomodate a total of 40 archers with the shooting styles of Unlimited Compound, Bowhunter Compound, Olympic Recurve, Barebow and Rental.
See rules and more info.
- Open to all skill levels, handicap scoring in effect. Rental equipment will compete 15 yards (handicap adjusted accordingly). Archers with their own equipment will compete at 20 yards.
- Registration is first come first served. 40 total archers, 10 teams 4 per team. (Maximum 4 Rental Participants)
- League costs $25 per session, $5 of which goes towards the pot. The top 3 teams receive cash prizes!
- The first two scorecards on week 1 and 2 will determine your handicap. Teams will be selected after that.
- Scoring will be done digitally from week 3 to 12.
- Each week participants will be shooting a 45 arrow tournament, separated into 3 games.
- First official scoring week begins September 13th.
- Teams will compete against each other week to week. Handicap will be continuous.
- Makeups can be done anytime during regular lane rental hours. Makeup scorecards must be submitted by closing on Monday of each week until the end of League. Makeup scores can not be submitted later.
- Archers can choose between a 40cm single spot or 3 spot target face.
- Compound archers will score the inner 10 ring. Recurve outer 10.
- Scores will be posted online weekly, so archers can track individual, team, and division scores.